UNIVERSITY NEWS LAST UPDATED : 12 APRIL 2016
Birmingham City Business School are excited to reveal the titles for our new range of courses we'll be offering from September 2017.
These 14 new courses look to add to our curriculum subjects which reflect changes in the business sector. Roles are becoming more specialised, and Birmingham City Business School's industry tailored course offerings will set you firmly on the path towards your chosen career.
The new courses, joining our existing Business courses, are:
Finance and Accounting
- MFin Business Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
- MFin Finance and Investment
Business, Management, Marketing and HR
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Enterprise)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Consultancy)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Supply Chain Management)
- BA (Hons) Global Business Management
- MBus Global Business Management
- BA (Hons) Management and Leadership (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) Business (Analytics)
- BA (Hons) Economics
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Retail)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Digital)
These courses will be starting in September 2017, and we'll have more in-depth information on each course very soon. You'll be able to find out more information about these new courses at our June Open Day.