How to apply
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- How to accept your offer
- How to pay
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Study Visa
- Make an enquiry
Pay to Study
Students with international bank accounts and debit/credit cards
International students with an overseas bank account or card can pay their fees and deposits through PaytoStudy in their own currency with no currency conversion fees and beneficial exchange rates.
- No International sender/receiver fees
- Preferential exchange rates
- Online tracking of all payments
- Customer Service
- Allows you to pay in your local currency & to a local bank account
* PaytoStudy also accept China Union Pay.
Bank to bank transfer is the easiest ways to transfer funds and you may wish to use this method for all payments to the University.
- Set up the transaction with your bank to pay to the University's bank account. Remember to ask your bank to quote your student number and your full name.
- After you have sent the payment, please email a copy of the bank's transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will enable us to quickly trace your payment.
The University’s bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Birmingham City University
Account Number: 78069467
Sort Code: 60 02 35
IBAN Number: GB36NWBK60023578069467
Swift Number NWB KGB2L
1 St Philips Place