International Scholarships International Scholarships

Investing £1.2 million in international scholarships

Discover more

How to apply

Short-term Study Visa

If you are not an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen you may need a Short-term Study Visa to study (short-term) in the United Kingdom (UK). Before you can apply for your visa you will need an unconditional offer letter from the University. This offer will only be issued once we have made you a provisional offer and received the full payment.

If you are unsuccessful in obtaining a Short-term Study Visa and can provide evidence of this, we will refund your payment minus an administrative charge of £50.