How can Evidence Base help you?
At Evidence Base we:
- deliver timely, relevant, quality evidence enabling decisions to be made
- offer customised solutions tailored to meet your needs
- have a dynamic team of staff with experience in many sectors
- work both independently and with other consultants to offer you the benefit of a range of expertise and skills
Collaborate with Evidence Base
Evidence Base welcomes collaboration opportunities from all sectors and can offer a unique and specialist perspective from qualified information professionals.
To discuss a collaboration opportunity
We bring expertise in:
- Desk-based research (literature searches, analysis of existing resources/documentation)
- User research (including surveys, focus groups and interviews)
- Evaluation (of projects, programmes or services)
- Consultancy (for example in the role of a critical friend)