Reset/change library PIN
If you have either forgotten and need to reset your library PIN or perhaps you would like to change your library PIN, please click on the reset/change PIN button below:
- In the Primo VE interface, select SIGN IN
- You will be promoted to login using either Azure Birmingham City University or Alma; select AZURE BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY
- You may be prompted to go through multi factor authentication (MFA) before reaching the Primo VE logged in interface.
- On the Primo VE ‘logged in’ interface, under your own name (top right corner), select LIBRARY CARD.
- Under My Library Card page, select PERSONAL DETAILS > UDATE LOGIN CREDENTIALS
- Enter PASSCODE and SAVE
Alternatively drop by one of our library helpdesks during staffed hours to enquire about resetting or changing your library PIN.
Chat, email or text us your question
We'd love to hear from you, whether you've got a question about the information on this page or want to get in touch about something else.
What to do in an Emergency Situation
In an emergency, including where a First Aider is needed, contact Security on extension...