Reset/change library PIN
Your library PIN is a secure 4-digit code used for borrowing library items and laptops.
Set your new PIN using the button below. If you've set a PIN but have forgotten it, then you can also reset it below.
- On the Library website click Sign in.
- Point My Account
- Click Go to My Account
- Click the Personal details tab
- Click Reset PIN /Password
- Enter a new four digits PIN code if you are a BCU student of staff member.
- If you are an external library member, you can also change your password here.
- Click Save
If you are prompted to login using either "Birmingham City University students and staff" or "Other registered library users":
- If you are a registered student or full staff member, select "Birmingham City University students and staff".
- If you are an associate member of staff or a member of one of our external borrowing schemes, select "Other registered library users" and enter you username/password.
Alternatively drop by one of our library helpdesks during staffed hours to enquire about resetting or changing your library PIN.
Contact and feedback
We'd love to hear from you, whether you want to ask a question or report an issue.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest service announcements.
In case of an emergency, including when a First Aider is needed, contact Security from your mobile:
0121 331 6969
... or desk phone extension: