Curzon Library is our biggest library, with two floors of books, journals and AV resources supporting the faculties of Business, Law and Social Sciences, Arts, Design and Media (including the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire), and Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Open 24/7 during term time.
- A wide range of printed books, journals, music, DVDs and CDs supporting all courses taught at the City Centre Campus, in addition to our vast electronic resource collection.
- A variety of study spaces to suit you, with a silent study room, quiet individual/group work spaces, bookable group/individual study rooms and access to the open learning zone in the new £31m Curzon B extension.
- PCs, loanable laptops and printing/photocopying facilities.
- Our Learning Resources Area includes comb binding machines, staplers, hole punches, guillotines, laminating, and a light box. We sell a small selection of stationery (including combs/covers for binding and laminating pouches) at the Help Desk.
Chat, email or text us your question
We'd love to hear from you, whether you've got a question about the information on this page or want to get in touch about something else.
What to do in an Emergency Situation
In an emergency, including where a First Aider is needed, contact Security on extension...