Curzon Library is our biggest library, with two floors of books, journals and AV resources supporting the faculties of Business, Law and Social Sciences, Arts, Design and Media (including the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire), and Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Open 8am - 10pm Monday - Friday
- A wide range of printed books, journals, music, DVDs and CDs supporting all courses taught at the City Centre Campus, in addition to our vast electronic resource collection. You can access materials if you have booked a study slot, or via our click and collect service.
- A variety of study spaces can be booked, with a silent study room, quiet spaces, PCs, and individual study rooms available. These are operating on a reduced capacity.
- Printing/photocopying facilities.
- Speak to a member of our Customer Services Team via our online chat service if you need help with anything.
- Book an online tutorial with a subject specialist.
Chat, email or text us your question
We'd love to hear from you, whether you've got a question about the information on this page or want to get in touch about something else.
What to do in an Emergency Situation
In an emergency, including where a First Aider is needed, contact Security on extension...