LIBRARY NEWS LAST UPDATED : 28 FEBRUARY 2022
To view 3D anatomical images and pictures of the human body online, access our Anatomy TV subscription. Simply sign in with your BCU email address and password, via links for Anatomy TV from one of the following three sources:
New to Anatomy TV is a feature called 'personal profiles', providing you with quick access to content through the creation and customisation of a dashboard containing:
- All content included in our subscription
- Recommended content based on your speciality
- Your favourite bookmarked content
- Your recently viewed content
To create a personal profile, sign in to Anatomy TV and follow the steps below.
- From the pop-up prompt click on create a profile
- Enter and confirm your BCU email address
- Enter and confirm a password for your Anatomy TV personal profile
- Click on next
- Enter your first and last name
- Select your occupation and speciality
- Click on submit
- Click on OK and wait for a confirmation email to validate your registration
To create a personal profile at a another time, simply close the prompt and continue to use Anatomy TV. Personal profiles can be created at any time, either when you next sign in or by clicking on the menu option for personal profiles when you are using Anatomy TV.
For more information about Anatomy TV personal profiles take a look at their FAQ page.