Digital Technology Applicant Taster Days
If you are a UK applicant in receipt of an offer for one of our undergraduate courses in Digital Technology, you will be invited to one of our Applicant Taster Days.
Applicant Taster Days are by invitation only.
How it works
1You should have received an email on how to register your place.
2You will need the username and password from the email.
Not received an email?
If you've haven’t yet been invited to attend one of our Applicant Taster Days and you have been offered a place to study at Birmingham City University, please let us know.
Please note: Attendance is compulsory for BSc (Hons) Music Technology applicants who must attend an Applicant Taster Day before they can be made an offer.
Attending one of these days is the best way to find out what makes Digital Technology at Birmingham City University special.
Even if you've already been to one of our Open Days, the Applicant Taster Day provides you with an extra level of detail to inform your choice. It is also an opportunity for us to find out about you and what drives you to explore your interest in digital media with us.
Applicant Taster Day dates
- Wednesday 6 December 2017
- Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Saturday 3 February 2018
- Wednesday 7 February 2018
- Wednesday 14 February 2018
- Wednesday 21 February 2018
- Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Wednesday 7 March 2018
- Saturday 10 March 2018
- Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Wednesday 21 March 2018
- Wednesday 11 April 2018
- Saturday 21 April 2018
- Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Wednesday 2 May 2018
- Get in-depth information about your chosen course
- Learn about the student experience here and where your course can take you
- Explore our campus including the School's cutting-edge facilities, from our state-of-the-art radio and television studios to our recording studios at the brand new Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
- Try out some taster activities
- Talk in person to your future academic tutors
- Chat informally to our current students
- Find out about student finance, support services, accommodation and your application at our Information Hub*
* The Information Hub may be of particular interest to parents and carers, allowing them to source specific information about Birmingham City University.
You can choose to visit us on a Wednesday afternoon or a Saturday morning or afternoon.
We aim to make these days as informative, interesting and relaxing as possible for you, and are happy for you to bring one parent or guest along too.