Hire a Musician
Advice when booking performers
When sending us details of your requirements, it may help to consider the following:
About the engagement
Please provide the essential details including the musician you require, the venue and the time musicians are needed for, for example:
- Harpist for 2pm wedding ceremony (to play until 4pm) at Moor Hall Hotel in July
- Jazz band for dinner reception 6pm – 9pm at Aston University in October
- Soprano soloist for performance of Messiah at Birmingham Cathedral in December
If you do not have exact details, please give your nearest approximation.
If you have any specific requirements, please let us know, for example
- String quartet to play the Wedding March (Wagner) when bride is walking down the aisle, followed by Pachelbel's Canon during the signing of the register
- Jazz Trio to play mix of swing classics during dinner for conference delegates
Upon receipt of your completed booking form, we will check the details and acknowledge receipt of your email. If there are any details that are not clear on or are missing, we will contact you directly. Otherwise, we will start to match you with suitable musician(s) as soon as possible.
We will provide a final quotation for the engagement and – if you wish to proceed – forward a contract for you to sign and return within 14 days.