Careers and Job Prospects
What we provide
The Careers and Job Prospects service aims to help develop and improve the employability of our students and graduates. We provide specialist one-to-one advice, careers management sessions and employment activities covering:
- Reviewing CVs, covering letters and application forms
- Career planning and decision making
- Options with a subject/degree
- Preparing for interviews and assessment centres
- Developing portfolios
- Networking with employers
- Advice about self-employment and entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate Study
Current students can find us on iCity
Student Services info is available on our student portal, iCity (A university login is required).
We also provide:
- Access to full time work, part time jobs, work experience, and internships via our online jobs board.
- A 24/7 online Ask Us service for careers and job queries.
- Regular recruitment and employment events including employer led presentations, workshops, and fairs.
- Access to business mentors to develop your understanding of the world of work.
- Information on graduate destinations. Illustrating what our graduates are doing now.
If you are an employer looking to raise your profile on campus, consider becoming a mentor or promoting your work opportunities to our students and graduates. For more information, please visit our business services.