The following workshop reports are now available to download. The reports reflect an ongoing and iterative process within the project. The material provides core evidence that informs our work on the policy briefs. Consequently they should be viewed in this emerging context and not downloaded or distributed as standalone documents. We hope they are of value in showing the breadth of views we are covering.
- Values and Decision Making
- Long Termism
- Institutional Memory
- Improving decision making for the sustainable management of the rural-urban fringe
- Meeting local needs with local resources in the RUF
- Urban-Rural Connections and the LEP
- Playing around in the Rural Urban Fringe?
- Hampton Visioning Report
- North Worcestershire Report