Birmingham City University is a vibrant and multicultural university in the heart of a modern and diverse city.
Conveniently placed, with Birmingham International Airport nearby and first-rate transport connections to London and the rest of the UK, we are one of the biggest universities in the country, with around 22,000 students and more than 350 courses to choose from.
- The superb links we forge with industry
- Our international alliances
- An expanding student community from more than 80 countries
This section brings together a wealth of information for international students who are considering applying for a place to study at Birmingham City University. Within this section, you can:
- Explore some of the good reasons why you should study here.
- Discover our range of programmes and learn how to apply.
- Find out how to improve your language skills before starting your studies.
- Find all the information relevant to applicants from your country.
- Find out what you need to pay – and where to find financial support.
- Discover what current and former international students have to say.
To assist your application, we have created a step-by-step guide for new students which takes you from the application stage to your arrival in the UK and your first few weeks at Birmingham City University .
Are you an international student already studying in the UK? Find out more about what we offer.