Badminton (Men's and Women's)
BCU Badminton welcomes players of all levels to come along and play badminton in a fun and friendly environment, whether you're new to the sport or an experienced player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to meet new people from across the university, develop as an athlete and represent BCU in BUCS Competitions. The Badminton team also hosts and participates in different social activities throughout the year, which is a great way to get to know even more people. So grab a racket, join in the fun and make new friends!
Committee Members 2023/2024
- President Women's: Holly Carey | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Women's: Alexandra Browne | Email - email@example.com
- President Men's: Jingi Ding I Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Alfu Miah
- BCU Sport Lead: Adam Crowle | Email - Adam.Crowle@bcu.ac.uk
Training and Match Venues
- Matches: Wednesday Afternoons at Doug Ellis Sports Centre
- Badminton Team Training: Monday, 7pm - 9pm at SCT120, City South Campus
- Badminton Training: Thursday, 6pm - 8pm at SCT120, City South Campus
- Instagram: BCUBadminton
Want to get involved?
Please complete the student Expression of Interest (EOI) form on on BCU Sport.