Mentors and assessors: Social Work

How to become a practice assessor

If you are interested in becoming a social work practice assessor you should contact Dorothy Boatswain

The regulation of practice assessors is governed by the HCPC (Health and Social Care Professions Council). In order to become a practice assessor of health professionals you must meet the requirements of the HCPC.

Contact us

Dorothy Boatswain - Senior Lecturer/Social Work Placement Support
Tel: +44(0)121 331 7126
Contact Dorothy Boatswain

Donna Jones - Placements Administration Assistant
Tel: +44(0)121 331 7150
Contact Donna Jones

Lucy Shutt - Placement Allocations Officer
Tel: +44(0)121 331 7025
Contact Lucy Shutt