BCU Men’s Football is the largest sports club within the University. It is a great environment to not only compete in, but also forms a large part of the university experience off the pitch.
The club currently hosts four teams, three of those playing in the BUCS Leagues, and the other playing in the BCFA University League, all of whom undertake their fixtures on a Wednesday afternoon.
During the course of the season, the club will also organise a number of intermural football events to engage with students across BCU who may be looking to play some recreational football with their peers.
Committee Members 2023/24
- President: Oliver Gauthier | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Ben Price | Email - email@example.com
- Social Sec: Harry Stenner I Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Sec: Alfie Owen I Email - email@example.com
- Head Coach: Andy Whing
- 2nd Team Coach: Daniel Bowden Smith
- 3rd Team Coach: Julian Broomes
- 4th Team Coach: Julian Broomes
- BCU Sport Lead: Adam Crowle | Email - Adam.Crowle@bcu.ac.uk
Training and Match Venues
- Matches: Wednesday afternoon at The Pavilions, Moor Lane
- Training: Monday Evening 8pm - 10pm at Doug Ellis Sport Centre
Want to get involved?
Please complete the student Expression of Interest (EOI) form on BCU Sport.