Whether you’re starting a business plan or looking how to develop a marketing strategy our 4-part workshop programme gives you the confidence and tools you need to grow your business.
Birmingham City University’s (BCU) series of ‘Enterprise For Success’ business leadership and marketing strategy workshops, are created and devised by experienced BCU business support specialists in their field, giving you the business plan models and templates from which to grow a sustainable business.
The ‘Enterprise for Success’ programme, in collaboration with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council is funded by Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP partners and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Our series of Enterprise for Success Workshops will help your business identify, understand and assess how best your business can grow through better understanding marketing and business planning.
- Get free access to BCU business support specialist knowledge
- Understand and review your current business position
- Learn techniques and steps for achieving business growth
- Receive techniques and processes to help you develop your business, marketing and sales strategies
- Network with other regional businesses with similar challenges
We recommend you attend the workshops across the four sessions.
For more information, visit the E4S webpage here: