Life In Birmingham
Living in Birmingham offers you the chance to live in an exciting, diverse city with world-class restaurants, entertainment and shops.
Birmingham is home to more than one million people from a range of different cultures and ethnic groups, including the UK’s largest student population outside London.
Its friendly population is what makes Birmingham the dynamic, multicultural city that is – and also one of the largest cities in Europe offering a heady mix of galleries, music, restaurants and bars.
- Find out why the city is dubbed ‘the Shopping Capital of Europe’.
- Whatever your tastes in music, you can be sure Birmingham will cater for you.
- The city’s nightlife is regarded as second to none, with a wide range of nights out to suit all budgets.
- If culture’s your thing, Birmingham won’t disappoint you.
- Serious about sport? Find out what the city has to offer.