Postgraduate Study in Psychology
Our postgraduate Psychology courses offer a recognised route towards qualification as a professional psychologist.
Our MSc Forensic Psychology will enable you to develop a career in forensic or forensic-related settings, working with offenders and victims of crime. Our MSc Health Psychology course will offer you a detailed understanding of the key theoretical and applied issues in health psychology, including behaviour change, addressing disease prevention and enhancing health and wellbeing. We also offer a MSc Psychology course designed for non-accredited psychology graduates or graduates with a degree in an unrelated area looking to develop a career in professional psychology.
Why study with us:
- Long-established expertise in Counselling Psychology, Health Psychology, Forensic Psychology and Organisational Psychology.
- Excellent facilities for psychology including four laboratories, an observation room, video recording/editing suite, counselling rooms and computer areas
- Use the latest software, such as E-Prime, SPSS, Pinnacle Studio and NVIVO.
- A strategic partnership with high security prison HMP Grendon, means you get the additional expertise of its Director of Therapeutic Communities, Professor Michael Brookes, who comes to us as a visiting professor.
- A consultant chartered forensic psychologist, Professor Michael Brookes is responsible for delivering therapy in Grendon - the only prison in Europe that operates as a therapeutic community and where psychological treatment is the central activity.
For course enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)121 331 5595