Birmingham City University’s iCity web portal has been expanded with the introduction of the iBCU app. If you’re a prospective student you can view courses, get directions, contact Birmingham City University and much more.
If you’re a current student or member of staff you can use iBCU to log in to the iCity portal and access a range of features and tools.
How to log in to iCity with the iBCU app
- Step 1: Log in to the iCity web portal
- Step 2: Click on “Your Profile” on the top menu bar.
- Step 3: Next to the page, click the “Your Devices" tab.
- Step 4: Click the “Add new device here” link
- Step 5: Add a device name and description then click “Add Device”.
- Step 6: Copy the Unique code from iCity into the login page of your iBCU app.
- Step 7: Click login and you're finished.
Once logged in you will be able to access extra features available through iCity.
If you lose your device you can remotely log out of the app by visiting the Your Devices page on iCity and deleting the device profile.
Watch out for regular updates and new features.
If you have any questions or feedback please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.