Sponsored work-based degrees
Is a work-based degree for you?
"Many management degrees focus too much on theory and not enough on the best practical experience. The reality is that managers learn from the mistakes of themselves and their peers."
Chairman, Prostate Cancer UK
Kickstart your career and stand out from the crowd with our sponsored work-based degree – an innovative, exciting way to get the invaluable practical experience that will give you just the skills that employers want.
Our work-based programme reflects our practice-based ethos and is a truly innovative way to study in the West Midlands region and beyond.
Leadership and Management - BA (Hons) in-company degree
The course can operate over a two-year (fast-track) or three-year (conventional) cycle. It comprises four blocks of academic study, with the remaining time spent in the workplace gaining valuable experience, skills and knowledge for a future career in leadership and management.
- Earn while you learn with a salary from your sponsoring organisation, who may also cover your academic fees – leaving you with no debts on graduation.
- Get three years’ work experience
- Put yourself in prime position for a graduate job – potentially with your sponsoring organisation.
- Spend 11 weeks on campus, sharing your experiences with other students and learning from theirs.
- Showcase your talents with a final challenge – make recommendations based on your research and you may well see them implemented in some valuable improvements.