Student Placements for Business
The Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment (CEBE) uniquely integrates learning programmes with solutions for business, providing knowledge and technology transfer programmes to industry. We also operate training academies for leading global technology companies.
These links ensure that our courses are vocationally focused, relevant and up-to date, producing highly employable students able to make an immediate contribution to your business.
See some of our successful student placement stories
Computer Networks at Cisco
Construction Management at Stepnell Ltd
Computer Science at IBM
Music Technology at Dolby
What can a student placement bring to your business?
- Our students have two years of relevant knowledge and experience from courses which are designed with graduate employers in mind.
- Our students can bring new ideas and fresh approaches which can help move your business to the next level and keep pace with a fast moving world.
- Our courses have been professionally accredited by organisations including RICS, IMechE and the IET.
- Students and employers are supported by our Faculty Employability Team throughout the placement process, including recruitment support and ongoing advice and guidance, at no cost to you.
- Students on placements or who are undertaking projects are supported by a relevant academic who can offer further support and advice where required.