The real estate landscape continues to change. Therefore, new research is required to understand these areas on several parallel and overlapping real estate fronts. The Property, Space and Capital research subgroup bring extensive industry knowledge and academic research skills to assist real estate professionals in this ever-changing environment.
Across all forms of real estate, space and capital are key concepts that lie at the core of real estate decision making. Led by Professor David Higgins, Property, Space and Capital will utilise considerable industry experience of real estate to provide innovative solutions to leading professionals.
- David Higgins (Subgroup lead)
- Hazel Nash
- Peter Wood
- Timothy Lee
- Mohammad Mayouf
Areas of activity
- The role of finance in real estate analytics
- Identifying and integrating innovation within real estate
- Modelling decision making towards and in real estate
- Future real estate business models
- Redefining work and place