As a member of our BCU Alumni community, you can access over 5,000 in-depth and bite-sized online courses for free for 24 months after you graduate through LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning can be used anytime, on any device, online or offline and features great content for everyone from Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and After Effects as well as courses on Business Skills, Educational Technology, Mobile Marketing, Project Management and Web Conferencing.
Once you’ve graduated from BCU, you will still have access to your BCU email address for 24 months, meaning you can still access your personal LinkedIn Learning account for free. To log in, just use your BCU details as usual. You can also connect your personal LinkedIn account for a more personalised learning experience that includes special course recommendations based on your job title and skills
What you get
Features including in your free LinkedIn Learning package include:
- Get personalized recommendations: LinkedIn Learning provides personalized course recommendations based on your job title, skills, experience and goals.
- Watch on your schedule: Access LinkedIn Learning courses from any device—anytime and anywhere.
- Learn from industry experts: Stream LinkedIn Learning courses taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
- Learn at your own pace: Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses from LinkedIn Learning, and watch on your own schedule.
- Watch courses on business, creative and technology skills: LinkedIn Learning offers more than 5,000 on-demand courses to help you build professional skills across a vast range of job functions.
- Discover bite-size learning: All LinkedIn Learning courses are broken into short videos, so you can focus on a key topic of interest. Micro learning, or watching small snippets of longer courses, helps you gain knowledge across numerous subjects. Dedicate 10 minutes each day to learning something new.
- Learn anytime, from anywhere: Download courses to your mobile device to view instruction on the go while you're online. Start a course on a desktop device and finish it on your smartphone. Bookmark courses on your phone and watch them on your computer. Get the LinkedIn Learning app today.
- Make learning social: Do you have colleagues with similar learning interests? Pair up! Choose a LinkedIn Learning course, watch it and discuss.
- Learn something new: On average, LinkedIn Learning publishes 25 courses each week. Wondering what's new and interesting? Filter for the most recent using the main search bar.
If you can’t access your LinkedIn Learning account using your BCU user details, please contact our IT Help team at email@example.com