We have a Disability Tutor who can help and support you.
The Disability Tutor is a registered Health Professional and can:
- Give advice and guidance on Practice learning outcomes and proficiencies you must meet.
- Discuss aspects of placements that may be causing challenges.
- Help you to plan and implement measures to enable you to engage fully with your placements.
- Devise action plans in partnership with you and your placement providers to meet both your needs and the requirements of your course.
- Disclosing a disability early will help anticipatory reasonable adjustments to be implemented if required and in a timely fashion.
To make an appointment for an informal chat in confidence please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the team.
Nick Gee - Senior Lecturer/Disability Tutor
Tel: +44(0)121 202 4531
Email Nick Gee
Sheike Sela - Placement Quality and Disability Administrator
Tel: +44(0)121 331 6071
Email Sheikh Sela
The documents below have been produced for students but mentors may also find them useful to download