Our continued successes in providing high-quality education and training rely heavily on the strength of our partnership approach.
We are proud to have collaborative agreements with:
- Teach First - we are supporting the charity Teach First to train inspirational primary and secondary school teachers in schools in low income communities across the West Midlands region as part of a three year government contract.
- Birmingham Primary Training Partnership – we provide accreditation for its PGCE Primary course.
- South and City College Birmingham – we work in partnership to deliver its Foundation Degree Early Years course and top-up year of the BA Early Childhood Education Studies. We also work collaboratively to deliver our Diploma in Professional Studies Post-Compulsory Education and Training.
- Centre for Research in Early Childhood – we work together to deliver the MA Education and other modules.
- The National Institute of Conductive Education - we work in partnership to deliver its degree in Conductive Education where individuals learn the skills they need to help teach adults and children with neurological motor disorders how to improve their daily lives.
- The National College for Teaching and Leadership, the national agency responsible for the training and development of school teaching and support staff.
- Design and Technology Association
- Brasshouse Language Centre (contact: Karen McGrath)