Lynda: Online courses
As a new student of the Arts, Design and Media faculty, you have access to Lynda.com – an online library of thousands of instructional videos in software, creative and business skills.
If you haven’t done so already, then shortly you’ll receive an activation email to your student email address with an activation link.
If you haven’t received this by the end of September, then please email to email@example.com in order to get activated.
What's available on Lynda.com?
- Using the Adobe suite (e.g Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Using different CAD (computer aided design) software (e.g. Rhino or Corel Draw)
- Using the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Editing photographs
- Film editing
- Time management
- Marketing tips
- Creating your own website
- Using social media for business