Eugenio Triana is the course director for Film Futures, the Marketing and Distribution course for Birmingham City University. He has worked in all areas of the film industry and his personal interest is in new developments in technology for film production and distribution.
- Teaches the Contemporary Industry Practice Course as part of the University of West London Film Production BA.
- Co-founder of the UK production company 1863 films, producing shorts, features and commercial work.
- Involved in managing the Production Finance Market as part of the London Film Festival, bringing film financiers together with film producers.
- Is a co-writer of , covering the business model for the entirety of the film industry outside of Hollywood.
- Has consulted for film public bodies such as Film London, Creative England and the BFI
- Has consulted for large-scale production companies (Renaissance Films) as well as large private equity groups involved in film finance (Odyssey Ventures).
- Was Business Development Manager in the UK for 3D conversion company Stereoscape, also producing their 3D content.
- Producer for of TV content apps for the BBC, Channel 4 and ITV working for the Deluxe Digital brand.
- Has worked in film and TV production for Celtic Films, SekretAgents and Apollo Media.