The Centre for Low Carbon Research (CLCR) draws upon the experience and expertise of a multi-disciplinary team of academics.
These individuals have a unique blend of industrial and academic backgrounds and are ideally placed to facilitate high-quality research and knowledge transfer.
Individuals currently engaged in CLCR activities are as follows:
- Dr Lynsey Melville (Centre Director, Bioenergy)
- Professor Craig Chapman (Head of Knowledge Based Engineering Group)
- Dr Pathmeswaran Raju (Knowledge Based Engineering Group)
- Dr William Byrne (Knowledge Based Engineering Group)
- Professor Adrian Cole (Low Carbon Transport)
- Dr Manjit Srai (Low Carbon Transport)
- Professor Lubo Jankovic (Intelligent Buildings)
- Christine Lloyd (Supply Chains and Logistics)