Career Development in Health Information Session
Come along to our Career Development Information Session to speak with academic staff about our postgraduate health and training courses. These courses can range from individual modules or a full master’s degree.
Whether you’re just completing an undergraduate degree, considering a career change or you’re already a qualified health professional looking to take the next step in your career, we have a variety of courses you may be interested in:
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- Community Health Nursing Specialist Practitioner – District Nursing
- MSc Dietetics
- MSc Radiography
- MSc Safeguarding
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Physiotherapy
- MSc Medical Ultrasound
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- PgDip Specialist Community Public Health Nurse
We also have our Professional Practice programme, offering a range of specialist modules which can be studied alone or combined as part of an award.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in training in studying a health-related course in September 2019, whether that’s immediately after you complete your undergraduate degree or if you’re considering a change of career.
- Those who are already qualified or working in organisations engaged in the above fields who want to further their skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Current Birmingham City University students from similar disciplines who have an interest in the above courses.
- Anyone who has made an application or has an offer to start training with us in September 2019 – you’re more than welcome to drop in to ask any questions you may have surrounding the course.
Why you should attend:
There will be one to one conversations you can have with academic staff who can help you choose the course that is right for you and ask any question you may have about placements, modules, course delivery and more.
Our Master’s courses can be studied part-time or you may wish to only study modules individually as part of your continuing professional development. This is an ideal opportunity to discuss your interests and options with academic staff.
Talk to one of our Professional Navigators to help you decide which specialist modules are right for you.
You’ll also be able to see for yourself the fantastic new learning facilities and resources, part of our £41 million expansion of our City South Campus.
Forthcoming events in Postgraduate fairs
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.