Pascal Pascaleff: A Fantasia or a Sonata?
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Pascal Pascaleff piano
Chopin Nocturne in B major, Op.62 No.1
Beethoven Piano Sonata in C-sharp minor, Op.27 No.2
Chopin Nocturne in E major, Op.62 No.2
Liszt Après une lecture du Dante
Is it a Fantasia or is it a Sonata? A programme of seminal solo piano works that have redefined musical form and revealed new horizons ahead.