The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Photo © Eric Richmond
Philippa Davies flute
Gareth Hulse oboe
Richard Watkins horn
Robin O'Neill bassoon
Michael Collins clarinet/director
Damase 17 Variations, Op.22
Hindemith Kleine Kammermusik, Op.24 No.2
Strauss Suite, Op.4
A stunning combination of virtuoso players who also enjoy active solo careers, London Winds’ performances are renowned for their technical brilliance, interpretative vision and joie de vivre. Founded in 1988 by British clarinettist Michael Collins, the group has rapidly become one of the world’s most prominent chamber ensembles.
‘London Winds are second to none in terms of technical accomplishment, expressive commitment and warmth of timbre.’ BBC Music Magazine