Find out more: Visual Communication Postgraduate study
The Parkside Building
City Centre Campus, Cardigan Street, B4 7BD, Birmingham
Drop-in to our informal pizza evening to find out more about studying a Master’s in Visual Communication. Whether you’re thinking of continuing your previous studies in the discipline to take you to the next level, or you’re looking to specialise in Visual Communication after gaining an undergraduate degree in another subject, our staff and current students will be on hand to answer all of your questions. Students from other faculties are welcome to apply, providing you can provide a portfolio of creative work.
Our postgraduate course
Our Master’s degree allows you to specialise in one of the following areas:
- MA Visual Communication
- MA Visual Communication (Photography)
- MA Visual Communication (Graphic Communication)
- MA Visual Communication (Illustration)
- MA Visual Communication (Film & Animation)
You undergraduate degree ideally needs to be related to our Masters Programme, but students from across other faculties are welcome to come along and chat to a tutor to discuss their creative ideas and experience and to review their portfolio of work.
Who should attend?
- Current Birmingham City University undergraduate students from a range of disciplines –provided you can supply a portfolio of work to be reviewed - and want to specialise your focus in a new area at Master’s level.
- Those currently holding an offer for a postgraduate course in Visual Communication for September 2018
- Those thinking of applying for a postgraduate course in Visual Communication, looking to start in September 2018.
On arrival, please go to the reception desk in The Parkside Building where you will be shown to the room. For current students, the event will take place in P419.
Not able to attend this event?
We are holding informal brunch on Monday 26th February.
Forthcoming events in Postgraduate fairs
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.