Debridement Techniques in Practice Workshop
City South Campus
Westbourne Road Edgbaston Birmingham B15 3TN United Kingdom
As we are not currently running face-to-face teaching on campus, this course is not currently available. Please use the contact information below for further information.
For current course prices, course dates or to apply please contact the CPD team on:
- Tel: +44 (0)121 331 6793
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These ongoing events will be primarily hands-on experience working under direct supervision of expert practitioners.
Who should attend?
Practitioners from the field of wound healing/management seeking to develop their practical skills and understanding of the most advanced clinical practice.
The sessions will focus on:
- Debridement/debulking of full thickness necrosis
- Removal of wound debris and biofilm using curette
- Removal of wound debris using different debridement tools and techniques
The course tutors for this workshop include:
- Professor David Gray
- Professor Steve Jeffrey
- Professor Jackie Stephen-Haynes
- Associate Lecturer Pam Cooper