Debridement Techniques in Practice Workshop
These ongoing events will be primarily hands-on experience working under direct supervision of expert practitioners.
Who should attend?
Practitioners from the field of wound healing/management seeking to develop their practical skills and understanding of the most advanced clinical practice.
The sessions will focus on:
- Debridement/debulking of full thickness necrosis
- Removal of wound debris and biofilm using curette
- Removal of wound debris using different debridement tools and techniques
The course tutors for this workshop include:
- Professor David Gray
- Professor Steve Jeffrey
- Professor Jackie Stephen-Haynes
- Associate Lecturer Pam Cooper