Boult’s Bar and Restaurant, Level 0, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Artist/composer group RM2 present Fragmentary. A continuous 45-minute mixed media performance comprising short fragments of material amongst moments of improvisation. Come along expecting a cosy evening of tape loops, found objects, video, singing and small acoustic instruments.
RM2 is comprised of Birmingham based composers Dan Cippico, Tom Earl, Oliver Farrow and Peter Bell.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.