Breakfast Networking: Value Proposition Workshop
Are you a manager who wants to motivate your team? An entrepreneur who is eager to promote your business?
This workshop will ensure that you become a confident and authentic public speaker, so that when you speak, your audience will listen and respond as you wish.
This session combines important theory with real-time practice to build on delegate's existing skills, confidence and competence.
The workshop, most importantly, focuses on immediately useful strategies and content, developed in the context of real and current communication issues.
- How to structure a presentation or speaking opportunity, step-by-step, with guaranteed results
- How to establish credibility with your audience
- 6 key steps in persuading and influencing your audience
- The two vital steps missing from most presentation models
- How to build rapport while networking with any audience immediately and effortlessly
- The one big mistake that 94% of presenters are making that drastically reduces their ability to influence
- The Craft Your Signature Speech principles on using proven language to leverage the impact of your presentations
- How to deliver that ‘killer pitch’, effortlessly time and again
- Develop confidence to articulate your service offering while networking