Xuefei Yang (guitar): Spanish Rhapsody
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£12 (£10) add lunch for £5
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF AND STUDENTS*
Staff and students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Xuefei Yang guitar
Albéniz Suite España, Op.165(arr. Xuefei Yang)
Granados La Maja de Goya, Zapateado (arr. Xuefei Yang)
Debussy The Girl with the Flaxen Hair
Falla Homenaje pour le Tombeau de Debussy
Falla Miller’s Dance
Rodrigo Invocación y danza (“Homenaje a Manuel de Falla”)
Ricardo Gitaneria Arabesca
Lucía Reflejo de Luna
Peña El Nuevo Día
Xuefei Yang's debut recital at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire offers a Spanish feast of excitement. This year’s recipient Honorary Fellowship of Royal Birmingham Conservatoire and the role of International Guitar Chair Xuefei's recital will feature the music of Albeniz, Granados, Rodrigo, Falla and Debussy.