This Is About
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Thursday 2 May
Birmingham Record Company Day
Birmingham Record Company Day launches an exciting partnership between BRC and the internationally acclaimed NMC Records with this special one day festival featuring performances and works from many of the artists associated with the label.
This Is About
Created by Seán Clancy and Andy Ingamells
This could be about being an Englishman in Ireland playing Gaelic sports in secret. It could be about having a son and being a dad, about male friendship and bonding, buddy movies and playing catch in the back garden on a sunny afternoon. It might also be about making electronic sounds, possibly with text, somewhere between improvisation, composition, hurling, co-operating, and being open to suggestion.