The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Chithrinie Wijayakulathilaka sitar/composer/electronics
Anna Olsson violin
Will Crawford guitar
Merlin Jones percussion
Sitarscapes brings together the soulful Indian sitar mixed with electronics, in what promises to be an exciting concert from the subterranean depths of The Lab. In this performance, Chithrinie explores a crossover between Indian classical music and a variety of genres, supported by an ensemble of western musicians.
Forthcoming events in Emerging Directors
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.