Daniel Lebhardt (piano)
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Daniel Lebhardt piano
Beethoven Piano Sonata No.2, Op.2 No.2
Rachmaninoff Piano Sonata No.2 Op.36, 1913 version
Born in Hungary, Daniel studied at the Franz Liszt Academy with István Gulyás and Gyöngyi Keveházi and at the Royal Academy of Music with Pascal Nemirovski. He was selected by Young Classical Artists Trust (YCAT) in 2015 and is currently based in Birmingham, where he is enrolled on an Advanced Diploma in Performance at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
‘...the gifted pianist Daniel Lebhardt, brought virtuosity, refinement and youthful exuberance..’ New York Times
Forthcoming events in Commuter Concert
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.