RBC International Piano Festival 2019: Opening Gala Piano Recital
RBC International Piano Festival 2019
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Stephen Kovacevich and John Thwaites piano
Mozart Variations in G, K.501
Boris Slutsky piano
Chopin Polonaise Fantaisie in A, Op.61
Chopin Étude Op.25, No.7
Markus Groh piano
Chopin Barcarolle in F sharp Op.60
Brahms Intermezzi Op.117
Daniel Lebhardt piano
Britten Night Piece
Knussen Ophelia's Last Dance
Brahms Klavierstücke Op.119
Peter Frankl piano
Schumann Kindersenen, Op.15
To launch the Festival, we welcome Stephen Kovacevich, Peter Frankl, Markus Groh, Boris Slutsky along with our young protégé Daniel Lebhardt and Head of Keyboard studies John Thwaites for the Opening Gala Piano recital.
Forthcoming events in RBC International Piano Festival 2019
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.