Martin James Bartlett (piano)
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£10 (£8) add lunch for £5
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Martin James Bartlett piano
MacDowell 10 Woodland Sketches, Op.51 (selection)
Gershwin I Got Rhythm
Gershwin The Man I Love
Rachmaninoff Prelude in B minor Op. 32 No.10
Rachmaninoff Prelude in G major Op. 32 No. 5
Rachmaninoff Prelude in G Sharp minor Op. 32 No. 12
Barber Sonata for Piano in E flat minor, Op.26
Wild Seven Virtuoso Etudes on Gershwin Songs: Fascinating Rhythm
Martin James Bartlett possesses a fearless technique and plays with a wisdom and elegance far beyond his years. Since winning BBC Young Musician of the Year in 2014, he has performed with orchestras including the BBC Symphony Orchestra, BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Tokyo Symphony Orchestra.
‘The wit and colour in Martin James Bartlett’s playing was thrilling.’The Times
Make the most of your afternoon in Boult’s Bar by adding lunch for £5. Choose from a delicious sandwich or soup with bread and drink - book in advance with your ticket purchase.