Joo Yeon Sir (violin)
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£12 (£10) add lunch £5
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Joo Yeon Sir violin
Poulenc Sonata for Violin and Piano FP 119
Stravinsky Divertimento after ballet ‘Fairy’s Kiss’ for Violin and Piano
Vladigerov Bulgarian Rhapsody ‘Vardar’
Described by Strad Magazine as ‘exuberant... seductive... with bravura and oodles of personality’ Korean-born British violinist Joo Yeon Sir studied at the Purcell School of Music and the Royal College of Music, where she studied with Dr Felix Andrievsky. She is a former winner of the Royal College of Music’s President’s Award and the prestigious Arts Club Karl Jenkins Classical Music Award (in association with Classic FM).
Make the most of your afternoon in Boult’s Bar by adding lunch for £5. Choose from a delicious sandwich or soup with bread and drink - book in advance with your ticket purchase.