Franck Laurent-Grandpré (piano)
Recital Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Franck Laurent-Grandpré piano
Franck Prélude choral et fugue
Rachmaninoff Étude Op.39 No.1 and 5
Prokofiev Sonata No.3
Ravel La valse
‘I can say that it’s rare to find such devotion and sincere love for the music, that I see in him, Franck Laurent-Grandpre has a unique vision and takes on every piece of music he plays.’ Eliso Virsaladze