Lunchtime Music: Eblana String Trio with Thomas Martin (double bass) and Atéa Wind Quintet
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Eblana String Trio with Thomas Martin (double bass) and The Atéa Wind Quintet
Martinů String Trio No.2 H238
Dohnányi Serenade for String Trio Op.10
Martinů Nonet H374
The Eblana String Trio join forces with the acclaimed Atéa Wind Quintet and International Chair in Double Bass Thomas Martin for a rare performance of Martinû’s Nonet alongside Eastern European gems of the string trio repertoire by Martinû and Dohnányi.