George West//Peter Bell//James Abel
Boult’s Bar and Restaurant, Level 0, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
An electronic trio exploring ideas of waste, noise and the downright absurd. This immersive experience sees the trio using a variety of concepts and processes to explore discarded objects and material collected from around Birmingham.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.