The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
£5 per individual CODA event
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
By Susannah Self
Abhishek Shivakumar technology
Meghan Blaszczyszyn video artist
Analysis explores turning points in the composer’s life through the prism of a 10 year Jungian analysis. It is dark, witty, revealing and outrageous: ‘I remove all my clothes’. Nothing is off-limits! The analyst listens, reflects: ‘I have been waiting for this moment all my life’. The work ‘plays’ within an interactive installation consisting of a complex 3 dimensional labyrinth, in which everyone is invited to participate.
Forthcoming events in Frontiers Series
Forthcoming dates will be announced soon.