Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Chamber Choir and Thomas Trotter
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Still waters run deep. Gabriel Fauré was a quiet man, and there’s no anger or fury in his haunting Requiem - just some of the loveliest choral music ever written. But it can’t conceal a world of heartfelt emotion. Under Paul Spicer’s direction, the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Chamber Choir has emerged as an ensemble of international quality – this should be something very special indeed.