Bach in The Bradshaw: Shared Ground
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
FREE TICKETS FOR BCU STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Jeffrey Skidmore conductor
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Chamber Choir
JS Bach Komm, Jesu, komm (BWV229)
JS Bach Chaconne from the second Partita for solo violin (BWV1004)
JS Bach Singet dem Herrn (BWV 225)
Alec Roth (texts by Vikram Seth) Shared Ground for Double Choir
Alec Roth Ponticelli for solo violin
Join our critically-acclaimed Chamber Choir for a programme featuring Alec Roth’s sublime music which takes inspiration from the great Johann Sebastian Bach and the poetry of best-selling Indian writer Vikram Seth.