Commuter Concert: Jean-Sélim Abdelmoula (piano)
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
FREE TICKETS FOR RBC STAFF & STUDENTS*
Staff & students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Jean-Sélim Abdelmoula piano
Jean-Sélim Abdelmoula Trailer of a piece (2017)
Berg Piano Sonata, Op.1
Kurtág Hommage a Schubert (from Játékok)
Schubert Moments musicaux D780 Op.94
Jean-Sélim Abdelmoula A piece (2018)
Swiss composer and pianist Jean-Sélim has performed widely in Europe appearing at the Tonhalle Zurich, Palais des Beaux-Arts Brussels, Weimar Pfingst Festival, Schumannfest Düsseldorf, Lucerne and Trasimeno Festivals as well as Carnegie’s Weill Hall in New York.
“Not only is Jean-Sélim Abdelmoula a fine pianist with great sensitivity and imagination, he’s also a major talent in composition. When he plays Bach, Chopin and Schubert, he does it with a composer’s understanding.”
Sir András Schiff