The Lab, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
Free tickets for staff and students*
Staff and students are eligible for a limited number of free tickets for events at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire events.
- Tickets are subject to availability, must be booked in advance and are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once the free ticket allocation per event is reached, staff and students are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Excludes events programmed by external organisations or visiting artists.
- One ticket per student/member of staff.
- *Entry only granted with a valid BCU ID.
Jessie Marino Commitment :: Ritual I :: BiiM (2011)
Maximilian Marcoll Amproprification 6.1 and 6.2 (2016)
Alvin Lucier Nothing Is Real (1990)
Hugo Bell [New Work] (2019)
Cassandra Miller Bel Canto (2010)
Nicole Lizée Softcore (2017)
Featuring music by pioneering international composers, (re)apropos presents six very different approaches to how musical 'appropriation' can be used as a compositional tool.